Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tomorrow, Hear My Plea

Tomorrow a.k.a. Wednesday, my classes will start from 8.30 p.m. until 7.00 p.m.! Five classes! With gaps of course but still... This is the greatest schedule ever! There's nothing we can do about it since this semester is bound to be hectic like a brothel. Minus and plus everything, the other group who claims their schedule was better than ours, still got four classes on Wednesday with almost no gaps. Nothing to complain eh, it's fair and square.

So the question is, as suggested by the title of this post, should I go to the faculty tomorrow? Or should I play truant instead and waste my time at home and everywhere else?

My reasons are:

1. This is the first week of the semester so the lecturers are probably lenient about attendance. I know this reason is lame but I don't give a damn.

2. I think this semester I feel kind of burned out with our previous routines in Shah Alam and obviously we're going to have the very same redundant, tiring, annoying and stupid routine again this semester. No doubt about it. I wanna go somewhere else.

3. I am broke and I don't want to waste my money eating outside and not cooking, at least I can save my money for a day. This is another lame reason, so is the second.

4. I'm lazy.

5. I think I'm going to have stomach ache and fever tomorrow. Maybe it's the second wave of H1N1? I hope H1N1 wasn't a bullshit though.

6. Err... Because right now I'm still typing this post and not getting a good night's sleep.

That's all. I gotta sleep. So let's see what happens tomorrow!

0 Comments: