Second Language Acquisition (SLA) test today. Here's the condition:
1. Air-conditioner died for unknown reason
2. Picked the wrong seat. Fans were far, faraway like those fairy tales.
3. There were two groups taking the test. Which means almost 40 people in a small classroom.
4. The questions were essay. Only two questions though.
5. The weather was perfect for boiling eggs.
Conclusion: Ultimate Human Sauna
Pro: At least the sauna was free.
Con: Not a good condition for a test.
What actually happened: I answered the questions very quickly just for the sake of getting my ass out of the class.
Where else can you enjoy sauna while answering test questions?