Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kindness

"LABIS, Jan 28 (Bernama) -- Thirty-six flood victims in Kampung Lembah Bakti, here, received government aid from Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin on Friday.


Muhyiddin, who has been in this state constituency since yesterday, said the government sympathised with the victims and hoped that the aid would help ease their burden.


'We are sympathetic to the plight of the people and we will extend the necessary assistance,' he said at the ceremony at Kampung Lembah Bakti multipurpose hall."  LINK

That is equal to saying,

Dear my Facebook friends, today I saved a really fat cat who was giving birth to 67 little kittens! Hell that was bloody as shit but I saved the cat! Hey I must be the kindest person in the world, don't you think? Now you can't tell me I hate animals and that I like to watch cats being ignited. :)


I believe that true kindness is not to be told. But that's politics.

And that's the kind of kindness I rarely see. Well, how can we see it if it's not told huh? Hahahaha? Hahahaha? How many of us who could actually do that?

Now let's do something good... And keep our mouth shut.

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply]

dammit. i'm sure like ur satire.

Akulah Aqilah Itu said...[Reply]

Labis tu hometown aku. Before ni, jarang kot masuk paper. Huhhh.. -__-''

Valossa Vicious said...[Reply]

@MATAHARI

Alternative of Twitter: Bragster

Valossa Vicious said...[Reply]

@Akulah Aqilah Itu

Sekarang dah famous pulak. Is everyone okay?

Judiene said...[Reply]

Well, in politics, if you helped an old woman across the road and not reporting it to the press, it would be a dumb move.
You know what I'm trying to get into right??

:)

Valossa Vicious said...[Reply]

@Judiene

I know what you meant. I call that political douchebaggery. Hahahah

Trying to look good for one's own benefits.

Clarky Afif said...[Reply]

tsk. okay call me Masonian but hey go go system! harharhar! harharhar!

now i'm a registered voter. roaar!

Valossa Vicious said...[Reply]

@Clarky Afif

I used to scream 'Fuck the system' but we can never run from the system eh.

No we have a solution, be the system... And corrupt. Brilliant tak?

eszol raar said...[Reply]

i just read ur entry

lulz

(if u get what i mean)