After a week of analysis and comparisons, I've finally decided that this will be the successor of my late W810i. You lucky dishonest bastard who found her, please do take care of Tomoe, will you?
Her name is still in consideration. Heck, I haven't even purchased this baby yet. I wonder if it's available in Sabah already.
Main reasons that I chose her:
1. Wifi so I don't need to drag my outdated laptop everywhere.
2. Both touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard are available!
3. GPS, in case I go to London.
4. I could care less about 3G support but it's available.
5. Minor hacking potential for running unsigned applications. Console emulators sound fun because there are buttons to press, unlike the touchscreen-only Nokia 5800, which is my previous choice.
6. Affordable price tag for a smart phone and such variety of features.
7. Larger screen without much obstruction from virtual keyboard - since there's an analog QWERTY.
8. I'm not fussy about the camera but at least the quality is better than 5800. Most 5800 camera reviews were sucky. It's 5.0 MP.
9. QuickOffice apps is available. In case of emergency, you see.
10. Large display for
porn music videos, movies, series, etc - which I know I would forget to watch to oblivion soon.
So C6, see you soon!