*I posted this on tumblr but never mind*
When Mark Zuckerberg launched Facebook on February 2004, he forgot something that is trivial yet increasingly noticeable in few years time.
That trivial thing is to hire a Malaysian administrator.
Why? For a few years now, I’ve been accepting friends requests, stalking through pages, joining massive redundant and senseless groups, yadayadayada and I’ve noticed something, no, a lot of things actually.
Ta-da! The Facebook names of Malaysian users! (and also Indonesian users)
Or I mean, ridiculous Facebook names which can make Mark and his folks laugh their asses off if they could understand Malay.
Let’s see some examples:
1. Din Dang Datang Lagi - This is a real ID, try searching it. Trivia: Din Dang is a popular mainan dalam kotak which was popular in the 90’s.
2. Orang Gila - Real ID and there are several users with this name.
3. Tali Kasut Merah Jambu - Real ID of my friend but I don’t know if it still exists.
4. Karipap Ayam - Real ID of one my customers once ago.
5. Kentut KuatKuat - Okay I made that up.
6. Kentut SenyapSenyap - Also made up.
7. Periuk Nasi - A suggestion
8. Tongkang Pecah - A suggestion
9. Bida Yang Telampau - Also a suggestion
10. Buku Muka - Real ID and also typical.
11. IchaRatu KentutSejagad - Just found it.
12. Muka Pecah Rumah - Nice name.
I wish I can email Mark and tell him the meanings of all these names. Hahahaha